It is often necessary to seal or re-seal the inner walls of a concrete structure/tank to protect the concrete from chemical corrosion. In an ideal world the lining system should be designed into the project before the tank is constructed however in most instances the requirement for the lining system only arises when a problem occurs with the existing concrete structure.
Structural sealing applications require particularly careful design and execution as often the substances chemicals being stored are extremely corrosive and dangerous and even a pin hole leak in the tank lining systems could have serious consequences.
- Golden Vale, Bailieboro – Co. Cavan
- Killahandra Coop – Co. Cavan
- E.S.B – Various Power Plants
- Aughinsh Alumina – Co. Limerick
- Smithkline Beecham – Co. Waterford
- Abbot Laboratories – Co. Cavan
- Kerry Ingredients – Co. Kerry
- Tipperary County Council – Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
- Roche Ireland Ltd. – Co. Clare Tank Lining Applications