Geoline are a long established and successful company who operate in the Irish Civil Engineering, Construction, Pharmaceutical, Food and Agriculture Sectors.
- Geoline Ltd. are seeking a skilled site Operative who would like to be trained as a Plastic Liner and Pipe Installation Technician to work on construction sites throughout Ireland.
- The ideal candidate will be reliable, capable, hardworking and be interested in acquiring new skills.
- Candidate must reside in the South East or preferably in the Waterford area. Consideration will only be given to candidates outside this area if they have their own transport.
- This position is full-time on a temporary contract initially, with a permanent contract on offer after the successful completion of a probationary period.
- It would be hoped that the successful candidate will have the potential to become a Site Foreman in the future.
- Rate of pay to be discussed based on experience.
- Additional overtime & travel time pay.
- Daily Subsistence Allowance.
- CIF Pension Scheme Contribution.
- Standard 39 hour week – Monday to Friday.
- Overtime at normal rates.
- Travel time at standard hourly rate.
The Role – includes but is not limited to the following:
- Installation of Plastic Liners and Pipework.
- Working as part of a team with experienced trade-workers.
- Using a range of specialised power tools and general site labouring duties.
- Company based in Co. Waterford but travel around Ireland is required.
Successful applicants will be required to have the following:
- Safepass card.
- Covid Vaccination Certificate.
- Full clean drivers’ licence – Company Transport provided to sites.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ work experience in a similar work environment.
- Experience working within construction environment would be seen as an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
All interested candidates should apply by emailing their resume to email@example.com. Contact our office on 051 294 090 with any questions.