Enkadrain is a multi-layer drainage composite, made of a three dimensional, very permeable polymeric drainage core covered on both sides with a non-woven filter. The three layers are heat bonded or stitched to each other.
Enkadrain is a three-dimensional composite which consists of a drainage layer sandwiched between two geotextile filters. The drainage layer is composed of tough, looped polyamide filaments which are fused together where they cross, forming an open structured material with a voids ration of 95%. The geotextile filter layers are made of a heatbonded polyester core/nylon sheath non-woven fabric, with a thickness of 0.7mm.
Since Enkadrain is based on manmade materials (polyamide, polyester and HDPE) it possesses outstanding resistance to all chemicals in those concentrations commonly occuring in the soil.
- High discharge capacity
- Protects waterproof coatings from damage during backfilling
- Forms an insulating air layer between wall & soil
- EnkadrainPrevents silting up of the collector drain
- Light weight & easy to handle
- Simple to install
- Can be used under all weather conditions, even when it is freezing
- Can easily be cut with a sharp knife or scissors
- Negligible waste
- Ratproof so no risk of pollution of the subsoil
- Unaffected by chemicals commonly occuring in the soil