Underwater Filter Filtral UVC
- Compact filter unit with integrated 11 watt UVC technology for guaranteed clear water and 2500 l/h pump. Suitable for ponds with water volumes up to 5000 litres.
- Contains 4 different filter materials. Including 3 different nozzle attachments for individual water features.
- Telescopic extension for adapting the nozzle to the pond surface.
- T-piece for operating water features, with stepped hose adapter.
- Connection possibility for aeration pumps.
- Individual adjustment of flow rate and fountain height.
- Submersed installation, the attractive appearance of small ponds remains undisturbed.
Flow-through Filters BioSmart UVC
The ideal introduction to proven OASE filter technology.
The OASE BioSmart filter ensures clear and healthy pond water thanks to the combination of a large filter foam surface and integrated UVC technology (biological-mechanical cleaning).
- UVC technology for safe elimination of algae and pathogens.
- Oxygen enrichment through special water channelling.
- The proven cleaning handles enable convenient filter foam cleaning, without removal from the filter. The integrated pollutant level indicator signals the right time for cleaning.
- Integrated sludge drain for simple removal of coarse debris from the filter.
- Water temperature display.
- The filter can be recessed into the ground up to 1/3 of its height.
- Ideally matched to the OASE Aquamax pond pumps.
Biotec Flow Through Filters
Scientifically tested complete filter systems for effective cleaning of ponds of different sizes. Consisting of a Biotec mechanical-biological filter, a Bitron UV Clarifier and an Aquamax/Promax filter pump. Whether due to a new design interest or increased fish stock levels, most ponds will be changed and adapted several times. Statistically considered, every pond will be changed and adapted several times. With BIOsys you have a filtration system that consists of various components and performance classes, which can be modularly extended without complex construction work. OASE has put sets together for you to ensure a successful introduction.
Pressure Filters BioPress
- Incl. proven Aquamax 3500/5500 filtration pump.
- The filter can be easily cleaned via the cleaning handle.
- Quick-lock provides easy filter opening and closing for maintenance purposes.
- Different filter materials for optimal settlement of filter biology.
- A higher elevated watercourse can be supplied with cleaned water.