The GEO-Inero Flood Barrier System is perfect for flood protection and redirection of flood water. Lightweight and easy to install, this flood protection system consists of saltwater resistant marine-grade aluminium alloy sections that slot together creating a continuous, flexible and sturdy barrier.
The interlocking sections are supported by specially designed aluminium legs and conical foot beams, keeping the barrier in place even when facing overtopping or fast-moving debris. The foot beams are unique with integrated gripping teeth, offering stability on a range of surfaces including gravel, asphalt, and grass.
Curves can be created by utilising corner sections, allowing the barrier to bend around obstacles and meet flush against existing structures. The barriers can be installed on dry ground or directly in water up to 0.3m high.
- River/waterway redirection
- Perimeter protection
- Residential and commercial
- Road/railway flood defences
- Temporary water storage enclosure
- Lightweight and portable
- Quick to install and remove
- No training required for installation
- Suitable for use in clean and salt water
- Efficient storage/transport crate included
GEO-Inero’s stackable transport and storage system is developed for the already space saving flood barriers. The specially constructed storage system is designed for each barrier model respectively: H50, H80, H100, H150 and H180.
Available in 0.5m, 0.8m, 1.0m, 1.5m and 1.8m heights, the GEO-Inero flood barrier can meet your needs and requires no training to install. 100m of H100 barrier can be installed by 2 people in 2 hours.
- Mark out on the ground where to place the barrier.
- Affix the support leg, in the keyhole slot, to the first section. Connect the barrier sections with the quick connector.
- Make sure that the quick connector is correctly interlocked before folding down the barrier section.
- Work in pairs and roll out the included PE membrane. Fix the membrane with two clips per section. Fold down the edge of the PE membrane once it is completely rolled out.
- It is important to stretch the membrane against the barrier at ground level. Anchor the membrane tightly to the ground with sandbags or heavy chains. The chains could be complemented with sandbags.
ASSEMBLES IN FIVE EASY STEPS
GEO-Inero flood barrier system is made from marine-grade aluminium alloy EN-AW-5754 H22, making it suitable for use in water, even saltwater.